Chi Machine Sessions
The Chi Machine is a therapeutic massager and aerobic exerciser that oxygenates, tones, strengthens the body, increases feelings of energy, aliveness and well-being, stimulates the lymphatic system, exercises and balances the spine. We at Kundalini Yoga and Wellness are committed to bring the best practices out there to improve our clients and students over all well being, and thus we provide the best Chi Machine in the market, which is the original Sun Ancon Chi Machine ™
The Sun Ancon Chi Machine is the culmination of 38 years of research and development by medical visionary Dr. Shizuo Inoue. The patented precision design of this innovative device utilizes optimum body positioning to achieve the ultimate in local muscle relaxation. This design also provides temporary relief from minot muscular aches due to overexertion and stress.
Dr. Inoue spent decades researching the relationship between body movement and your body's natural oxygen levels. Legend has it that he was inspired for the concept behind the Chi Machine as he watched goldfish swimming in their bowl. He noticed that their bodies undulated back and forth, but the fish remained motionless. Upon further inquiries, he discovered that the undulation of the goldfish's spine, released the required oxygen the fish needed to survive under water.
Engineers took his concept and created the technical design for the Chi Machine. "The pattern of motion that The Chi Machine generates in the human body uses minimum effort and achieves maximum results," says Dr. Inoue.
Blending Ancient Arts with Modern Technology
Massage is the manipulation of soft tissue for the purpose of increasing overall comfort by temporarily relieving minor muscular pain and discomfort caused by fatigue or overexertion. The first records of massage date back 3,000 years.
The Chi Machine blends the ancient arts with modern technology for a unique therapeutic massage experience. This device maximizes the movement of the body which helps to provide prompt temporary relief through increased oxygen levels. Fatigue or excess exertion can generally lead to minor muscular aches, pain and tension. The Chi Machine supports temporary relief from these conditions without creating undue stress to bodily structures of additional muscular overexertion, while improving your circulation and organ functional.
Because the massage with this device is being performed while you are reclining and relaxed, with weight removed from the spine, a sense of extreme comfort and pleasure is immediate and noticeable.
The Chi Machine stimulates an exclusive body response through gentle "figure 8" oscillations with the body opening up to:
- Counteract the effects of stress by rapidly inducing a deep state of relaxation
- The gentle wave-like movement of the spine relaxes the muscles of the back improving flexibility and movement while relieving pain
- Promote blood cell production, circulation and tissue oxygenation
- Overall muscular relaxation
- Relieve vertebra joint pressure
- Promote an immediate sense of well being
- Facilitates lymphatic drainage
- Promotes immune system function
- Massage abdomina organs to aid in digestion
- Stimulate the flow of "Chi" or "Prana" energy throughout the body
You May Experience These Benefits With Chi Machine Sessions
- Cellular activation: Massage stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system opens up the bronchioles to provide maximum oxygen access to your lungs. Simultaneously the blood flow to and from them is increased. This enhances cellular metabolism.
- Spinal balancing: Your body is relaxed in supine poison (on your back) allowing no weight on the spine. This device can have a correcting influence in certain conditions of spinal misalignment. It has been said that 80% of Chronic Diseases are linked to the spine.
- Cervical vertebrae: Migraine, insomnia, dizziness, amnesia, numbness in facial nerves, ear inflammation, ringing in the ears, high blood pressure, pustulence, tonsillitis cataracts, myopia, sore throat.
- Thoracic vertebrae: Swelling thyroid, hardened neck muscles, stiff neck, pain in upper body nerves, numbness lack of strength, tracheal inflammation, asthma, heart disease, liver disease, decreased stomach function, diabetes, allergies, inflamed kidneys, arthritis, rheumatism, hardening of the arteries, stone formation, apoplexy, decrease in immune system function.
- Lumbar vertebrae: Constipation, dysentery, hernia, varicose veins, menstrual period pains, sciatica, difficulty in urinating, too frequent urination, weak legs, painful soles of feet, difficulties in getting pregnant.
- Sacrum: Different leg lengths, bladder inflammation, tilted womb, hemorrhoids, difficulties in getting pregnant.
> Coccyx: Painful tailbone.
- Restorative and balance of the autonomic nervous system: If the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems fail to maintain a balanced functioning, problems such as insomnia, excessive dreaming, digestive problems, stomach pains as well as mental stress may surface. The Chi Machine influences the sympathetic nervous system so it can restore the vital balance it needs to function at its best.
- Exercising internal organs and building Chi*: Western medical science is beginning to consider ancient eastern traditions. These eastern traditions emphasize healing and good health based on a life force energy, which flows in channels through all living forms. The Chi Machine aids in unblocking the "Chi" or "Prana" pathways and ensures a maximum flow of healing source throughout your body and organs.
*Chi is a Chinese word referring to the life force or life energy. Chi increases the feeling of aliveness and well being. Chi is the permeating energy within the universe. Chi creates vitality. Prana is the corresponding word in Sanskrit.
For sessions on the Chi Machine email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 448-1281 for an appointment up to 30 minutes to optimize your health.
Cost: All sessions up to 30 minutes
1 Session: $15
5 Sessions: $65 (One FREE session)
10 Sessions: $120 (Two FREE sessions)
Cash or check. Payment arrangements can be made via PayPal.
Book with Jaque Hanson
Off Sight: Massage/Energy Work, Yoga Classes for the Office or not, and Spiritual Development Workshops
- Traveling time fee is $100 per hour
- For Massage and Energy Work due to all the materials to carry along the fee is $150 per hour for services
- For Yoga and Spiritual Development workshops the fee is $100 per hour
The time recommended for these classes are 1 hr., 1:15 hr. or 1:30 hr. The students may be dressed up in office attire. The instructor may use soothing music and essential oils for a well rounded relaxed atmosphere.
For any questions please contact Jaque Hanson at Jaque@BeePresentWellness.com or (717) 448-1281.
Legal Disclaimer: We want you to know that this website is not designed to, and does not provide medical advice. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this website are for general informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.