Meet Ryan Borchers
Intuitive Healer, Return to Essence; Master Coaching and Teacher
Ryan lives in the spiritually rich Four Corners region in Southwest Colorado and has a passion for nature and supporting people in heart centered living. Deeply in connection with Earth energies and the Cosmos, Ryan balances the Sacred Masculine and Divine Feminine within and offers this perspective through individual sessions and workshops in a practical and joyous way.
Ryan's background is:
- 22 years of deep spiritual study that honors all paths leading to Divine Essence.
- First of many states of Samadhi 1994.
- Ryan was alone for 2 years in the Cascade mountains and various western US wilderness areas completely immersed in spirit. As a result of his spiritual practices Ryan was able to completely cease breathing and his heart beat was less then one beat per minute. He was guided by spirit to then return to be with humankind again in 1996.
- Ryan studied the masters: Jesus, Meher Baba, Buddha, Krishna, Krishna Murti, Deepak Chopra, Yogananda and the Self-Realization Fellowship Masters Lineage since 1995.
- Studied 3 variations of the Bhagavad Gita and the Bible since 1998.
- Studied Mayan cultural principles for the restoration of humanity.
- Through vision embodied Christ Consciousness in 2009, which flows through Ryan during healing and deep spiritual teachings by sacred resonance.
- Pilgrimage to Buddha’s birthplace Lumbini Nepal, resulting in visually realizing the matrix of all matter and life energy 2013.
- Facilitated a pilgrimage to Yogananda’s holy sites in Southern California 2014.
- Self-Realization Fellowship member since 2014.
- Participated in ceremony with the Peoples of the Earth in La Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Columbia 2014.
- Studied with Traci Wood Energy Healing workshops and Trainings 2010 - 2015.
- Co-facilitated healing workshops and spiritual teachings with Traci Wood since 2012.
- Usui Reiki 1 & 2 1996, Reiki Master 2014
- Curriculum developer/course leader for nature based programs for men, veterans returning from war, and children.
- Ryan is a home Builder and Forester.
- Board President and Coach for Tiospaye Training, a nonprofit organization providing Transformational Trainings www.makingrelatives.org.
- Currently participating intensive coaching/trainer program Elevate based out of Seattle WA boldlyembodylife.com
Ryan is very excited to offer this unique and powerfully effective combination of energy healing, masterpiece coaching, and spiritual teaching for individuals and groups.
"By each of us living as our unique gift to the world, by returning to essence; we simply heal each other and the planet." ~ Ryan Borchers
email@example.com (970) 749-7267