Supporting Pre & Perinatal Wellness With Arvigo Maya Abdominal Therapy®
Here are the systems and how this phenomenal technic may help your experience before, and after birth to be exceptional! This modality of therapeutical massage may be a complete game changer with your first or subsequent pregnancies.
A More Comfortable and Balanced Pregnancy
Arvigo® Therapy supports the physical changes experienced by women during pregnancy. As the baby and uterus grow, additional strain is put on the uterine and pelvic ligaments and pelvic floor muscles. With regular massage, the uterus stays well-positioned, receives good blood supply, and grows strong and resilient. Arvigo® Therapy normalizes pelvic alignment allowing the uterus to guide itself to optimal positioning in the pelvis. Digestion and respiration during pregnancy are also improved.
Arvigo® practitioners around the world have repeatedly found that their clients experience significantly shorter
and easier labors. Midwifery-based practices that have integrated Arvigo® Therapy into their care have reported positive differences in birth outcomes as evidenced by more efficient contractions and shorter labors. It is advisable to begin working with your Arvigo® practitioner as soon as possible to provide you and your baby with the maximum benefits these sessions can offer you. Ideally you would schedule six to nine pre-natal sessions and a six week postpartum session as well.
- Strengthens uterine ligaments
- Decreases ligament discomfort
- Enhances optimal function and alignment of all reproductive organs
- Supports optimal fetal alignment
- Decreases chronic muscle tension, restores balance to overstretch muscles and ligaments.
- Improves pelvic alignment, addressing sciatic and hip pain.
- Improves sacrum mobility and alignment to facilitate an efficient birth.
- Improves blood flow to mother and baby
- Improves blood flow to pelvic floor muscles
- Improves lymphatic circulation and decreases incidence of edema (swelling)
- Releases tension in ribcage and diaphragm, making it easier to breathe more deeply
- Reduces rib pain
- Increases oxytocin, suppressing tension and anxiety and cultivating confidence for mother and her love for her baby
- Supports emotional healing of past traumas
- Helps with digestion, reducing nausea and heartburn
- Improves absorption of nutrients
- Improves elimination
Postpartum Recovery & Healing
Postpartum is a time of physical and emotional adjustments. A new mother's body undergoes physiological and structural changes as part of healing from labor and birth and to return to her pre-pregnant state.
Arvigo® Therapy during postpartum facilitates recovery. It encourages involution to occur more quickly and efficiently. It supports the uterus and ligaments to return to an optimal position and helps bring the pelvis into balance.
Arvigo® Therapy and self-care massage may be resumed at 6 weeks postpartum to address the following:
- Helps heal Diastasis Recti (Abdominal separation)
- Addresses pain from low back/sacral/coccyx injuries that can occur during birth
- Facilitates emotional healing from surgical birth and birth trauma
- Improves the potential for a successful VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarian section)
- Aids to reducing and resolving scar tissue that may have resulted from a caesarean birth
- Fosters healing from the inside out
Book by emailing Jaque@BeePresentWellness.com or text Jaque Hanson (717) 448-1281 for an appointment!