Discover how to allow the flow of high-vibrational healing energies to heal yourself, your family and pets. This training offers you a wonderful unique inspirational and enlightening journey.
In Shamanic Reiki Level I students become acquainted with Reiki energy and are taught how to perform healing sessions on the self and others. Learning Reiki involves an energy activation process called an “attunement” which is performed by the Reiki Master with each student. Through this initiation ceremony students are opened to the flow of Reiki energy which provides an energetic shift, causing healing energies and intuitive insights to emerge. The initiation opens innate healing channels, enabling students to immediately tap into the flow of Reiki energy and perform healing sessions. In addition to learning the Reiki method of healing, students also experience an acceleration in their spiritual awareness and intuitive abilities as a direct result of the Reiki initiation. After learning Reiki, students report having increased energy, self-awareness, personal charisma, peace, and compassion.
You wil receive:
- Increased synchronicity and spiritual awareness in your life.
- Activate you to receive the Reiki attunement energy so that you can use it to calm yourself, heal yourself physically and emotionally, and allow you to grow spiritually.
- Raise your own vibration which will benefit you in multiple ways.
- Allow you to feel grounded and present.
- Allow you to feel more in control of your life and destiny.
- Reduce stress, re-energize, and balance your whole system.
- Receive a certification for the coarse.
- Learn to protect your electromagnetic field.
- Valuable information on the chakra system.
- Intro to crystal use in healing.
- Intro in different ways in how to apply yogic knowledge for energy healing.
- Intro to essential oils in healing.
- Plenty of time to practice on each other and ask questions!
Bring : Notebook/pen, waterproof water bottle, bagged Lunch wear loose fitting comfortable clothing.
Investment: $207 Please pay with cash or check!
Please text or call Jaque to register at (717) 448-1281. No drop-ins please!