Saturday June 17, 2017 ~ 9am - 6pm
Sunday June 18, 2017 ~ 9am - 6pm
Reiki Level II is considered the “Practitioner’s Level” and offers students advanced Reiki teachings. In Level II students are given complete tools for working with Reiki energy both in person and through “absentee” techniques. Level II Reiki amplifies the Reiki I energy and produces a grounding or solidifying of the energy as it settles into the student’s aura in a profound manner. In Reiki Level II, students are given ancient Sanskrit symbols which allow the Reiki energy to perform powerful functions, such as specific mental/emotional/spiritual healing and long distance healing. Students are taught channeling techniques, thereby increasing their overall psychic awareness in life and in healing sessions. Students also learn to work with their own “chi” or "prana" in order to strengthen their personal energy and health so that they are able to accommodate more healing energy and be of greater service.
Topics covered in Reiki Level II :
- We will focus on reviewing the Reiki principles.
- With an enriching program we will build your confidence as a Reiki practitioner.
- Go over any questions from the Reiki I Training.
- Practice working with personal chi energy.
- Receive the second degree Reiki attunements which open the flow of Reiki II energy and activate the power of the sacred Sanskrit symbols.
- Exploration of the Level 2 Reiki Symbols by practice drawing and working with the symbols, learning their names, meaning and uses.
- Hand positions for long distance & mental/emotional/spiritual healing.
- Practice multidimensional distant healing techniques with the symbols.
- Learn the etiquette of long distance healing.
- Creating a sacred space at home for aid in performing long distance healing and for meditation practices.
- Techniques for tapping into intuitive, psychic perceptions in mental/emotional/spiritual healing and working with affirmations and channeling techniques.
- Experience group energy healing and sending the energy to focused elements.
- Receive a manual and certificate.
Bring: Notebook/pen, waterproof water bottle, bag lunch, wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing.
Investment: $315 by 6/13. After $333. Cash or check please!
Please register at Jaque@BeePresentWellness.com or text Jaque at (717) 448-1281. No drop-ins please!!
Jaque started in the field of wellness trainings in 2004. She is a certified massage therapist, Reiki & New Paradigm practitioner and teacher, Advanced Energy & Shamanic practitioner, and Zero Balancing practitioner. Jaque also is a Kundalini & Hatha Yoga instructor. Jaque's passion for embracing holistic treatments developed as she faced physical and emotional challenges of her own and of her family members. As she opened up to Reiki, massage therapy, yoga, meditation, essential oils, EFT and Shamanic healing the quality of her life and of her beloved family members began to expand and transform. Soon she organically began sharing these modalities with others and has created a carrier of Service. She continues to passionately learn and expand as a practitioner, teacher and as a person.