Friday September 1, 2017
7:30 - 9 pm
The Beehive Mystery School Project Series presents the Using Transcutaneous Acupuncture for Healing and Wholeness. Do you need physical healing and/or pain management? What is Transcutaneous Acupuncture? Join EvAnn at the Beehive with a purposeful discussion on the history of Dr. C. Norman Shealy, his discovery and use of Transcutaneous Acupuncture for healing chronic pain and promoting overall wellness.
Transcutaneous Acupuncture is the use of special essential oil blends on specific acupuncture points. Anybody can do it! The Rings of Air, Crystal, Earth, Fire, and Water will be demonstrated by EvAnn as she shares how she has used this technique for her own healing, and in her energy work with others. A nutritious guided meditation will follow.
EvAnn Hawley is one of our beloved Beehive Mystery School students. She is interested in serving the community to empower itself with sustainable healing and Self-Love, as she has been empowering herSelf. This is EvAnn’s Community Project for the Beehive Mystery School.
EvAnn began her journey of a lifetime in October 2016. After decades of dealing with debilitating headaches, chronic pain, depression and immune issues, she has embraced the holistic medicine approach. She has been blessed with a wonderful team of local holistic practitioners and in March of 2017 she reached out to the father of holistic medicine, Dr. Norman Shealy, to further assist her. In July she made a trip out to Dr. Shealy's clinic in Springfield, Missouri and spent two weeks under his direct care. She experienced significant improvement in both her headaches and depression, and is continuing to experience significant improvement in both her headaches and depression as she is continuing to experience healing of her body, mind, and spirit. EvAnn is grateful for this journey and hopes to share what she's learned to help others.
Please wear comfortable clothes! – including shorts – so that you can more easily find your own individual acupuncture points.
What you receive:
- Get to know the magic of Dr. Shealy
- Gain an overview of what transcutaneous acupuncture is and the various ways it can be used.
- Experience where the points are on your own body
- Experience guided meditation using the Ring of Fire
Investment: Love Offering. Please register below!
- Graduated from Elizabethtown College with B.S. in Occupational Therapy in1997
- Practiced as an OT from 1997-2009
- Champion: International Accordion Grand Prix 1978
- Featured Accordionist with Fred Waring and the Pennsylvanians 1978-84
- Musician for dinner cruises on The Pride of the Susquehanna from 1990-2009
- Graduated from Lebanon Valley College with B.S. in Music Education in 2008
- Has been teaching accordion and piano locally from 2001
- Attending Beehive Mystery School at Bee Present Wellness – Class of 2017