Saturday & Sunday March 24 & 25, 2018
10 - 5 PM
What are the Munay-Ki Rites? The Munay–Ki Rites are inspired by the Rites of the Shaman’s Path of the Q’ero Nation, the descendants of the Inca, the indigenous people of the holy mountains of the Andes in Peru. Munay–Ki comes from the indigenous Quechua language, and essentially means “I love you.” The prophecies of the ancient Americas speak about a new human appearing on the planet – one who lives free of fear and resides in his/her transcendent nature. The Munay–Ki are the codes for the new human. They are delivered in the form of energetic transmissions. These Rites are given as the next step in the evolution of humanity, to realign and attune our neural pathways and truly shift human consciousness. These Initiatory Rites, in essence, empower us to step into the task of assuming stewardship for the Earth and all creation. There are nine rites in total. It is hoped that these Munay-Ki Rites can be transmitted to as many as possible. Those who receive all nine Rites may become practitioners and teachers, and may continue to pass on the Rites.
We are beyond excited to offer this rare opportunity to dive into Peruvian Shamanism at it's best! This weekend will transport you into the Peruvian Apus aka Sacred Mountains and other sacred sites with cultural shares and Q'ero Nation energy activations.
Those receiving the Rites of the Munay-Ki may benefit personally, emotionally, and spiritually in many ways, including:
- Direct connection to the ancient lineage of Andean Shamans & healers
- Receive instructions on how to administer the Munay-Ki Rites to others
- Emotional purification and the acceleration of healing of the shadow
- Boosting physical resilience and healing through the attunement with higher vibration energy
- Recalibration of DNA
- Greater energetic protection
- The awakening and amplification of healing gifts
- The expansion of intuition, vision, and inner knowing
- The harmonization and integration of mind, body, and spirit
- Connection with spirit guides, including animal totems, archetypal energies, angelic and celestial guides, and ancestral beings
- Deeper connection to Earth healing energies, as well as the realms of Spirit Greater self-reliance and trust through the cultivation of communication with the unseen
- Entering into the flow of synchronicity, which often brings unexpected support and opportunities
Please bring: a journal and pen (even colorful markers can be fun), water bottle, your favorite meditation cushion and/or blankets (although we have these available at the studio), bring lunch or purchase it here in New Cumberland! You will have 1 hr for lunch break. Also bring any sacred altar objects/medicine objects to receive and amplify the blessings of the program.
The first day we will most likely complete 5 Rites, and do the remaining 4 on Sunday. BOTH DAYS ARE REQUIRED!
Investment: Early bird $395 by 3/16. After $425. For drop in please bring cash or check please.
Meet Angela and Helene
Angela Blueskies & Helene Garrovillo have connected deeply with the sacred traditions of the Peruvian Andes & Amazon for over a decade, and have made numerous journeys to Peru to work with shamans, healers, mentors, and medicine men & women. It is their passion to share these traditions of healing and transformation to communities in the west, bringing ancient knowledge and energetic transmissions to all those who are called to heal themselves, their communities, and the world. In addition to offering initiations into the Munay-Ki Rites, they lead groups on pilgrimage to Peru each year to experience profound transformation in working with plant medicines, as well as with the ancestral traditions of the Andes, during The Heart of the Mother Retreat.