Thursday June 21, 2018
7 - 8:30 PM
Location: Lakshmi Studio, 310 Bridge St. New Cumberland, PA (enter in the back)
Come bee empowered by learning about doTERRA essential oils. EvAnn will share her own story of the important role that essential oils played in her own physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual transformation. Experience for yourself how essential oils can be an integral part of your healthy and empowered lifestyle. You can do it!
What you will receive:
- Opportunities to hands on experience different essential oils
- Opportunities to privately express your specific health needs and desires
- Important information about essential oils and their role in healthy living
- Individualized natural solutions to meet your unique needs
- Ways to save money and earn free products, and more!
Investment: FREE. Please register to save your spot!
EvAnn is a graduate of Beehive Mystery School intensive 9-month program and the Beehive Apprenticeship and Mentoring Program. She is a licensed occupational therapist from Elizabethtown College, 1997, and certified music teacher from Lebanon Valley College, 2008, and currently teaches private accordion, piano, and harmonium lessons in her home studio. EvAnn is also the host of the new Beehive Series, “Live at the Hive”, a monthly concert series dedicated to Affirmative Prayer, Meditation, Chanting, and Inspirational Music.